Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wedding Card What To Say

some point in my life xD but I think that's the only thing that we look alike. Shaina loves me! : D if paired with someone is to Marin or leave you alone, never really read much about it, although it would be great to find a fic only focused on it.


Alexis Rhodes




I think she likes me maso less for the same reasons that Shaina has character and I saw no any of the other girls Obelisk. Moreover, do not even know how they got their friends to be; Obelisk if the only time we saw them play lost humiliatingly. Dah and then Obelisk is the best of the best. It's nice, he thinks (despite having a huge bust, which is admirable in this series) is a good student and the best woman player Obelisk. In this series does not match a lot, but I like his friendship with Zane and over time will match you with Jaden ...
Yes, I realized that almost every day of this meme I'm putting two characters, is that I can not decide for only one xD I love to talk about characters and pairings: 3


& amp;nbsp;

0 comments:

Post a Comment