Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lord Of The Rings Hantie

favorite female secondary character: Luna Lovegood

I love Luna, even more than Hermione. It seems a likeable and probably an exaggeration of that fellow in the school that all branded as weird, but it is a good person. I like to believe in impossible things, to read the revésy that nobody understands. I like his relationship with Harry and I like them as a couple and as friends. I do not like Draco and it bothers you do not mind: S The character I like to match you is Theodore Nott, I think they make a beautiful couple:)

CHTMegan Parker
MLXC


She is quite the opposite to Luna, evil, manipulative and a master criminal mind (?) Maybe not, but almost. It's my favorite character from Drake & Josh, and her scenes were always great, I died laughing every time she appeared to torture their brothers and always came out as good, which helped his brothers face their parents, while Drake and Josh were punished. I even remember the chapter in which both go to a psychologist on TV to fix their problems and realize that the biggest cause of them is Megan. Miranda did so very well in bad

0 comments:

Post a Comment