Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I-catcher-console Web Monitor

acute, with their songs and stories.
My sister saw me crying yesterday and said in a tone of resources-a-ridiculous-and-no-I can-believe-what-you-are-doing "are you crying?" and I replied "no, I'm sweating through the eyes, even my mother looked at me kind of funny xD I think the only thing I saw was my dad maso unless I embraced it and not I said nothing ...

And that ... Now when I return to Buenos Aires, I'm going to start seeing a thousand times Manuelita and look for that book, I got homesick and still I can not believe: '(

Sorry I have not answered your reviews, but with the holidays I'm just an hour or two a day in a cyber and I have not much time, but in the next few days promise to answer them myself and LJS fill your comments:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment